Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'll take you home and make you like it...

I need to do something with my hands.

I am finding I am free of a burden.

I don't want to make sense.

I am reminded of this lyric, "She's been everybody else's girl, maybe someday she'll be her own."

I'm odd mixture of absurd and serious. Kinda like the British.

I want to be creative.

I want to say something to someone, but I won't.

I am also reminded of this lyric, "Everything you say is so/Obnoxious, funny, rude and mean/I want to be your blowjob queen."

I dream about coming home to my books.

I plan on getting some smoochies this weekend.

I think I'm just like my dad, but have too much of my mother in me to get caught up in it.

I love making my friend Kathy laugh.

I owe nothing to anyone and no one owes anything to me.

(You'll have to say that last one outloud)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home