Monday, November 20, 2006

'Tis the Season to buy me stuff...

Since it's almost Thanksgiving, it must be time for the First Annual 'What I Want For Christmas' Wish List!

Here it is:

1. The ability to leave my house without any fear of being harassed or harmed simply because I'm a woman.
2. Jon Stewart.
3. Marc Jacobs Ready-To-Wear and Marc Spring 2007 Collection. Okay, I'll settle for some perfume...
4. A Fancy New Camera.
5. An I-Pod.
6. An end to poverty. Or just an opportunity to hang with John Edwards. (He's so handsome!)
7. 'Moon Over the Freeway' by the Ditty Bops.
8. A few little books about knitting. (Big Ass Hint Alert: "Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook" by Debbie Stoller! "Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook" by Debbie Stoller!)
9. My innocence...
10. A French Bulldog puppy whom I will name Steve Buscemi.
11. A better vocabulary
12. The motivation to start sewing again.
13. Clinique Happy perfume, because it makes me smell happy.
14. A pair of Chuck Taylor's All Stars low tops in Charcoal. (Size 7 1/2.) What can I say, I'm hooked!
15. Sephora. Express. Banana Republic. All good.
16. A President and government I can respect.
17. A museum tour of Europe.
18. For this to not happen. X-mas came early!!
19. A niece or nephew.
20. A pony. (Thirty years in counting for this one...I will not give up the dream!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Edwards is the Alex P. Keaton of our generation.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I know! Isn't he the cutest?

So, what are you getting me?

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already gave you the House and the Senate. What more do you want?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Did you miss the part about the pony!? (I know you boys like it simple and spelled out for you.)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck. Is there any place I can buy a pony online so I can put in the least possible amount of effort into it?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

No, it'll be great! You can ride your bike and I'll ride my pony along side. We can solve crimes and save kittens from trees! I haven't figured it all out yet, but it'll be awesome!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home