Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finally!

A picture of me that I didn't take...

In other news...

I finally filled out my financial aid forms which completely freaked me out for some reason. I guess it's the not having control of my future bit that bothers me.

My puppy is growing and getting even more cuter every day. Like today, I started rubbing her belly and she bit my hand. I said no and she looked at me for a moment before giving in to the belly rub with a flop and a wag of the tounge. "Yes, I enjoy the belly rub, but I must play a little hard to get sometimes."

I find that I enjoy watching Star Trek: The Next Generation more than my old afternoon standard, Oprah. I haven't quite been able to put my finger on as to why this is so, but it might have something to do with a recent embracing of my inner geek. But I can say she's quite uncomfortable with the newfound social interaction as one might expect from one's inner geek.

I need to get a job as my IRS refund is slowly disappearing.

I'm not dating the Harry Connick, Jr. boy anymore, but we're still myspace friends.

I haven't eaten meat in about three months and I think it's going to stick. I don't feel deprived any more, even though still crave steak every once and while. I'm cooking much more which makes my family pretty happy, and I'm getting down to a healther weight. I find that having a moral reason for giving something up makes it easier. Now if I could find a moral reason to give up Salt and Vinegar potato chips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home