Friday, June 01, 2007

Over a week!?!

I haven't posted anything in over a week? Wow. It's not like I've suddenly gotten a life or anything.

Hmmm...


I have a new puppy and she takes up a lot of my time. Gwennie is quite possibly the sweetest, smartest cutest puppy in the whole world. Yes, I mean the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! Right now she's sleeping at my feet with her little velvet belly sticking up just begging for a rubbing. I can't find my damn camera battery, so no pictures as of yet. I might break down and buy one tomorrow so the cuteness of my baby puppy can be shown to the world.

No really, she's pretty damn cute.

Ummm...

Most of my friends have some sort of personal or professional trauma that they're dealing with in one way or another. I wish I could fix the past or get them the perfect job or a perfect lover who would love unconditionally and never hurt them or at least just help them feel better.

Kathy, I love you and you're always in my thoughts.

Andddd...

I'd rather keep everything else to myself. Nothing personal, it's just that I'm learning to set boundaries. Keep a little mystery. I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home