Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just stopping by to bust a cap in yo ass

I'm gonna call this a drive-by post...

I started school a few days ago and I LOVE it!! The classes I'm taking are a little more in-depth, so the reading and coursework are a bit more challenging. My Psychology of Women class is awesome and the cutest boy ever sits a few seats ahead of me. Swoon!

I'm going to Hooter's for my friend's birthday. Yes, that Hooter's. The one with the girls in the tight tank tops who mop up the drool of pathetic men who are too chicken shit to go to a strip club. But I love my friend, so what are ya gonna do?

I'm kinda seeing someone. Well, I would be seeing someone if we could get our schedules to match up, but such is my love life. He looks a little like Tiger Woods and he has tattoos. What more do I need to say?

Now I'm off to smoke a blunt to dull the pain and guilt that goes along with being a gansta.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

They're not to chicken shit to go to a strip club. It doesn't take balls to go to a nudie bar. What they are is too CHEAP to go to a strip club. Sure, the wings and beer are expensive, but have you seen the going rate for a lapdance these days?!?!?! Outrageous! I blame the declining Dollar.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I think you've just come up with the first topic for Spike TV's new economic news show, This Week in Lapdances.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Hooters lots of times and I've never seen the girls there mop up anything. It's nothing more than an over-glorified TGI-Friday's...

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home