Thursday, October 01, 2009

I don't know how this happened...

I call people back and return emails. I don't put off my homework, financial aid forms or car repairs anymore. I wake up early and get to class on time. I've been finding ways to make my money last rather than spend it in a nihilistic manner. I'm eating more healthy foods than unhealthy. I'm planning on going to the doctor to get my thyroid levels checked out. I'm not scared of boys (or men) and relationships. I'm reaching out to people I've lost touch with. I'm letting go of people who've let go of me. I'm getting angry and taking action when I'm treated unfairly. I'm thinking critically. I have passion. I feel like a worthwhile person that has something to offer the world.

Let me tell you, this is a big change from a few years ago. I was so weighted down with the heavy burden of my own life. I resented anyone who wanted anything from me because I felt like I had nothing to give. I was a ghost of a person, an illusion. Now, I'm solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home