Thursday, August 04, 2005

Express Yourself!

You know how sometimes you have a breakdown then feel this need to let the world know through some kind of internet blog or something like that? Then you read it, kinda laugh and say, "Hey I'm okay!"? Then you get kinda depressed again because not one of your friends responded to your outcry for attention? Then you wonder if anyone really cares? Then you realize that other people have their own lives and problems to care about another one of your emotional outbursts? Then you find it in your heart to forgive your selfish, selfish, selfish friends and suddenly feel superior to said friends? Then you feel much better as a human being? Yeah that's kinda how I feel, but with the taste of burnt paper in my mouth...

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

I saw your comment after I posted this blog Mo and Mike, so thanks...But really I'd rather feel superior.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well then, feel superior. and I'll support you in your stance of doing so.

I think I'ma get a blogspot account, so I can comment here easier. perhaps I'll use it for personal blogging stuff and keep the LJ for creative endeavours, or maybe the other way around, or maybe a third thing.

what do you think?

hrm.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I think that would be cool. I think about having a blog that no one knows about so I can really speak my mind, but that's just me...

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I had thought of that too, but then, I would want someone to read it; and I have bad luck getting randoms to read my stuff.

regardless, I think I may get a blogspot.

get on yahoo!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Oh I was kidding, Kathy. Just making fun of the self-centeredness that I have when I'm a bit depressed. I know you love me and I love you right back.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home