Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.

Just some news:

~I have a big ol' crush on Bill Nighy. Don't judge.

~I had the most intense O on my new couch! Now all I need is a boy. Naww, he's just ruin everything.

~I'm obsessed with zombies and zombie movies! I must have watched (2004) Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead like fifteen times. I think I'm just trying to rid myself of this irrational fear of the re-animated dead.

~I had a moment in which I actually felt loneliness. Not just, "man I wish I had some friends to hang around with" loneliness. Rather this physical sensation of loneliness. It was quite unpleasant, but hey I'm still here.

~Actually had an argument with a customer because a check he wrote to someone else had a hold and wasn't deposited in her account. I told him it might have to do with the state of her account not his, but that seemed to make him even angrier. He hung up on me, then I called him a jackass.

~I want to go to Disneyland.

And that's about it for me, my pets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Oh my god! I love that movie!! So funny!

Ed: Do you want your messages?

Shaun: What?

Ed: Well, your mum rang about you going around tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Shaun: *What*?

8:56 PM  
Blogger starK said...

LoL, before I bought shaun of the dead, I heard nothing but bad reviews ... but I loved it as well! I've got a strange addiction to zombie movies also, though I have to say, 28 days later is my fav!

8:41 PM  
Blogger starK said...

Oh ... remind Bill Nighy to take his flintstones ;)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a boy :)

seen land of the dead? and wanna make a zombie short? figure it'd be good makeup practice for ya.

loneliness, the physical sensation of it, is really rather irksome.

wanna hang out?

5:25 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I kept my clothes on, you prude...I don't even want to know what you and Michael have done on your couches....Yeah I went there...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home