Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Inbetween days...

I have realized a few things while I've been on my mini-vacation (ie watching TV and playing The Sims 2 while never leaving my apartment) and I thought I'd share them with the four or five people who might read this...

1. I will never date another naked person. It's not nudity I don't like, its just those boys who like to walk around my apartment nekked. I don't want to see your penis unless it's erect. I especially don't want to see it limp. And bouncing around my apartment. Or in my kitchen near my food. Put some shorts on.

2. I am not meant to work in the corporate world. I am going to be a make-up artist and never work on the phones again.

3. Everyone should see the documentary "Hoop Dreams".

4. No matter how I try to make it two separate rooms I have realized that I live in one big room.

5. I watch too much TV and its making me boring...

6. Being single is great because if you ever have gas that smells like a mixture of cabbage and raw sewage you never have to apologize, just let go and let god.

7. I talk to myself. Alot. Sometimes I narrate my life like its a reality television show. Gas withstanding, I do need a boyfriend.

8. I thought this book,The Friend Who Got Away, would be a light funny read, but it was really sad and depressing. So much so that I had to stop reading it at times.

9. I love to sleep in. And yes 6:30 does count when usually get up at 4:30 am.

10. Next time I do this I must leave my apartment or else I will go crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

I saw Hoop Dreams on stars or some other movie channel the other day. I thought it was just another dull basketball movie. Why do you like it?

6:36 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I thought it was very dramatic. The struggle that these young men faced was intriguing to say the least. Who will win the play-offs? Who will get into college? Will the lives of these young men really change? It drew me in.

Also it was filmed during the late eighties and early ninties so it was a big cultural flashback for me.

7:41 AM  
Blogger starK said...

Cool, even though I need to lay off the TV for a while ... I'll try to check it out if it comes on again.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home