Wednesday, August 10, 2005

To Sir with Love....

Read what my friend Aaron wrote about me...

1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you.
2. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I will pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I will tell you my first memory of you.
6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your LJ.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhammad

10:33 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

1.Muhammad goes to school in Scotland but he's not from Scotland.
2.This Tori Amos song, Muhammad my friend..v.o.g I know.
3.Cherry jello
4.Debbye the nun...
5.Telling me I would like "Coffee and Cigarettes"
6.An owl
7.Are you ever coming out to LA?

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* muhammad my friend. and not just for the obvious. I also love tori amos. muchly.

why an owl?

and yes, I am coming to LA for sure. need some money and then I'm there. we can hang out, amongst other things.

and since I've already done this on my lj, I'll do it here specifically for you.


1. debbye is debby e. I know that sounds obvious, but it took me ages before I realised that.
2. coffee and cigarettes
3. strawberry
4. 40-46
5. seeing your myspace profile and thinking "she looks cool" then looking at your pics and seeing that one of you in the glasses and being all "omfg"
6. a tiger, rawr
7. do you think I'm good looking? or, for less superficiality, you wanna do the makeup on a film I make if I make one?

6:06 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

1. Kathy'd let Bella Lugosi bite her...
2. "Boys on the Side" for some reason...
3. Strawberry banana
4. The book of Daniel. HA!
5. Don't touch my chili fries!!
6. Butterfly
7. I feel like I know everything I need to know...If I think of something I'll let you know.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home