Saturday, August 06, 2005

Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree...

I was planning on spending the day in my apartment trying to catch up on sleep, but at about 7:30 pm I realized that I have to go to the store. I needed coffee and milk, so as you can imagine it was a very important trip. Since I haven't done laundry in about two weeks finding something to wear was going to be a challenge.
I pulled my gray Levi's cords and looked for a tee-shirt to wear. As it turns out the one I picked was the wrong choice (See above.) I was kinda grumpy but having almost every heterosexual guy in Ralphs checking out my rack was rather annoying. Men are pigs I must say.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to the store when you have limited clean clothes is frustrating, as you can often end up looking stupid.

not that you looked stupid, I'd wager. and to defend my gender, you do have splendid breasts. though I'm sure they all leered with no class whatsoever, because as you said, men are pigs.

I, however, would consider myself above pigdom. perhaps this means I'm not a man?

hrm, intruiging.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Well, I understand that but I would like to go to the grocery store without feeling like I'm at a bar. Can't men just control themselves a bit and respect my right to buy some coffee and sugar? I just think we should expect more from men and maybe they will actually start treating perfect strangers with respect.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home