Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Truth's unkind, I've come to find that so am I...

On my first day of unemployment I took a few naps, watched some daytime television, ate some Chinese food, did the dishes, took out the trash, paid some bills, set up a job interview and set up a bookcase. I think I was more productive today than I ever was at work...

I'm going to my parents house for the next few days to avoid sitting around my apartment feeling sorry for myself. Also, I want to keep my energy bill down by using my folk's air conditioning. Hey, they have jobs!

4 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Assistant Manager at Talbots. I have to go in fill out an application and give them a resume. Then they want to interview me. But it's a start.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

In LA...I also have a job interview at a props wherehouse as a sales person...It sounds really cool! I also have some other news that is interesting in which I will send you an email.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you find jobs so easily?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I put my resume on MonsterJobs.com and people call me back. It's part of my semi-charmed kinda life.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home