Thursday, September 01, 2005

Nu, na, nu, na, nu, na, nu, na...Batman!

Usually I only get about five and a half hours of sleep a night, so when the opportunity to get a full nights sleep comes up I, for lack of a better word, jump. On those nights I usually have vivid dreams that leave me rather puzzled. Last night I had a dream that my friends Kathy and Mana and I were at a resturant. For some reason I became obsessed with finding Micheal Keaton, who I was told worked at this resturant. After much searching I finally found Mr. Keaton and made him sign, "You are Batman" on a pillow.

Now I wake up wondering what could possibly be going on in my sub-concious that would nuture a dream such as that one. For a while I was having zombie dreams, which I believe comes from a fear of becoming a mindless drone due to working in the coorporate world. Then in one dream I actually became a zombie and I found the zombie world was just like the non-zombie world, except with pasty skin and more moaning. What I was scared of had happened and it wasn't that bad. That is something I have been scared of for so long, fucking up my life by making the wrong choice. But whatever I choose in life it's not a matter of right or wrong, but can I live with the results. Since then I've been able to watch zombie movies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heavy dreams.

I'd say more, but I'm kinda spaced out atm. how odd.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home