Saturday, August 13, 2005

Good Morning Sunshine...

Woke up at 6:45 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so I surrendered to the fact that I was going to be a person who woke up at 6:45 AM on a Saturday by getting out of bed. I was in such a shocked state that I didn't even make coffee but turned on the television, my one true friend. To my suprise and delight Real Genius, one of those wonderful yet underrated movies of the eighties. Ah, Val Kilmer before he got really weird and eccentric. A whole movie devoted to smart guy, it's like a wet dream. I'm a bit of a scientist groupie to be honest. And look how Gabriel Jarret, who played Mitch Taylor, turned out. Hubba Hubba...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm smart! :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Yes, yes you are, you sure are...*pats on the head...

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P

there's like, new pics on my flickr. check it oot. the link can be found in the second most recent entry of my lj. woop woop.

yer purdy.

5:55 PM  
Blogger starK said...

Another good val kilmer movie is The Salton Sea ... Another of my favorites....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home