Monday, August 22, 2005

Daddy, Our Baby's Gone...

Highlights of my last fourty-eight hours:

~Getting a coaching session with my supervisor, Joe.

I must admit that I have a bit of a crush on him because not only is he sweet, funny, political and a hottie; but he also is a bit of a punk with a tattoo on his neck. He doesn't openly stare at my breasts or make me feel like all he wants to do is hump me. Which is good because he's my higher-up. He mentioned that he couldn't get anyone to go with him to see New York Dolls and I wanted to stick up my hand and say "OOOO ME ME!!"

~Getting drunk accidentally after watching the final episode of "Six Feet Under" (On our first date, Ian brought a bottle of wine that we didn't drink. I must say that was pretty much the best thing he brought in that relationship.)

I must say that the final episode of "Six Feet Under" was not only profound but rather educational. Something I will watch over and over again just to have a good cry and think thoughts.

~Getting to see my sweetie-friend Kathy TWICE!!

It doesn't get any better than that...

~Putting on gobs of make-up and taking pictures like a fashion model

I even gave myself directions like "More shoulder! give me some pout! bring your head up and stick out your chest!" Quite fun.

~Listening to The Beatles while writing this blog

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band has gotten me through many a hard times. I love to turn you onnn onnn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home