Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

Along with flaming hot painfully swollen breasts, PMS also makes me inclined towards the philosophical and introspective. Mundane moments cause hours of reflection and thought. It drives me crazy, but I can't stop doing it! For example I left a breakfast glass of juice out the other day and when I came home from work I saw a fruitful fruitlessly (ha!) trying to escape it's clutches.

I had two options: save it or let it die. Now I hate fruit flies! They buzz around like they own the place. Goddamn fruit flies landing on my plate of food. Awful little buggers. But I also don't like to see suffering of helpless creatures. Watching it swim around knowing that it was going to die made me strangely sad. Was my hate for what this creature represented bigger than my compassion? I seriously thought about this on and off all night.

Just to let you know my hatred won out. I ended up putting one of the coasters I bought in France over the glass. Plus the life span of the fruitful is short anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger ciberado said...

Sometimes you must choose to hurt some creature or let it become the owner of your house... I've the same feeling than you when I try to extinguish that doomed plant parasits, but, ey: they are my plants.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home