Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I only smile in the dark

Things I am so sick of:

1. Brokeback Mountain ~ If I hear anymore "If you go see one movie, see Brokeback Mountain, it will change your life" crap with that fucking inspirational music I just might hurl. Don't be so goddamn proud of yourself, Hollywood. Cashing in on the homosexual market doesn't mean you're enlightened. If the mainstream actors can't even admit they're playing gay characters then there's still progress that needs to be made.

2. My broken bed ~ It was kinda fun when I was having sex, because it made me and my fella feel reckless and passionate every time those Ikea slats fell. But now that my virginity has grown back the thrill is gone. I need a new bed. And my back kinda hurts.

3. Insomnia ~ If I don't get some good sleep soon I'm going to develop a split personality and start beating on people. And if my alter ego looks like Angelina Jolie I just might shoot myself in the face.

4. Online Dating ~ Losers. Boring. Creepy. Dysfunctional. And those are the guys I actually met and dated.

Finally...

5. Myself ~ Hrumph.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobody likes a whiner.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

nobody likes a weiner.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home