Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So here it is

I can't sleep.

I tried to erotic fantasize myself to sleep but it didn't work. My fantasies can be so elaborate that I just fall asleep in the middle of them. Usually it works but I had to pee.

This was a good one so I thought I might share a bit...

The setting: A living room, not very special

The music: Fever by Peggy Lee (the extended version)

The participants: Me and a guy

He was being very pushy and I wasn't a bit happy with that; I had to take charge. So, I came up with a game that guy and I could get as close as possible but we couldn't kiss. He kept trying to kiss me but I would say no. We were against the wall rubbing and touching each other. Our mouths only millimeters away from the other's mouth, nose, ear, neck, eyelids... It was becoming difficult for him to not kiss me so I turned around in hopes of deterring his advances. But this position brought up problems of a different kind. His hands started wondering up and down my body, becoming more and more aggressive.

To regain control I turned him around and pinned him to the wall. I then spread his legs, turned around, flipped my hair in his face and slid down his body. I turned back around and crawled back up until we were face to face.

I took his hand and lead him to the couch. He sat down and I straddled him. I started wriggling and twisting around as hard as I could. Then I turned around and again flipped my hair in his face. At that point he unbuttoned my jeans...

That's all you get. To eleborate would be unlady-like.

1 Comments:

Blogger ciberado said...

I don't know if it's a good way to become slept... but I can bet it's not the worst way to pass the night awake! :-)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home