Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate

I prefer "good to meet you" over "nice to meet you". My favorite dog breed is French Bulldog. I've worked as a swimming instructor, babysitter, cashier, usher, phone banker, and camp counselor. No one has ever been in love with me. My favorite apple is Pink Lady. I have never shopped at Walmart. My favorite songs right now are: Upside Down ~Tori Amos; Wild Horses ~Rolling Stones; You Shook Me All Night Long ~ACDC; Hot White Cum ~Liz Phair; Ride On ~Al Green; and Dancing Queen ~ABBA. I have a birthmark on my right cheek and when people would ask what it was, I would say the Mark of the Devil. When I go to museums I have a compulsion to touch the artwork. I hate talking on the phone and writing emails. I watched my grandmother die. I believe sexy is a state of mind. I make little designs with my Skittles and seperate them into equal color order before I eat them. I do the same with my Starburst. I feel lonely when I don't have the television on. Intimacy freaks me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home