Saturday, December 17, 2005

I want off

The way I figure it since September I've:

*Been fired
*Started a new job
*Was fired again after 3 and 1/2 days
*Had to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding
*Turned 29
*Started another new job
*Drove to Vegas and back in the span of 36 or so hours
*Caught a cold that appears to be turning into some sort of lung infection
*Was almost evicted
*Got into a minor traffic accident with the most uptight person I've ever met
*And most recently almost had my car impounded because I was driving on an expired Driver's Licence
*Tomorrow I have to go down to the DMV to renew my licence and then I have to go appear in court before February 3rd with proof of my renewal.

But for some reason I'm not imploding. I don't even want to curl up in my bed and pretend that the world doesn't exist. There is no stopping it, this life. It's going to hurl at five thousand miles an hour and I just have to hold on. It's no longer a matter of can I handle it, because I have to. I have no choice. I can't even cry. I'm just so tired.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just what you get for being an irresponsible, compulsive-gambling, shitty-drivin, dirt-poor old hag. ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Unless you plan on coming over here and sticking your head in my lap I don't really care about your opinion.

9:40 PM  
Blogger TGV said...

Better tired than dead. I'm proud of you.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Thank you Tom.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home