Monday, December 26, 2005

The Christmas Bells Keep Ringing, Happy Holidays to You...

I love me a good highlights (and lowlights) list and I suspect you do as well. Who wants a long detailed description from some girl in Hollywood of her holiday break? Not me that's for sure. So I present the last few days in small Us Weekly sound bites.


~ Favorite moment: Watching "The Lost Prince" on PBS with my parents while eating tomato bruschetta and drinking lots of coffee.

~ Least favorite moment: Getting into a monster fight with one of my best friends where I ended up huddled in a parking lot crying. I haven't had an irrational emotional break down since last Xmas where I ended up huddled up in the front window of Pottery Barn at the Beverly Center. It seems it isn't Xmas until I cry in public.

~ My neighbors had the loudest sex the other day at about 7 PM. It was like they were up against the wall. Of course I had to turn down my TV, go over to the wall and listen. When they were done I my first instinct was to clap and shout "Well Done!" but I resisted. Then I was angry at their good fortune. Finally, I was sad because I realized I haven't had sex in a long time and as far as I know the future isn't looking so bright either.

~ For Xmas I got: About $1150.00 in cash and prizes, two sweaters, a fake dog, the Tori Amos biography, The Daily Show Desk Calendar, Wonder Woman season two, a big picture frame, and a digital camera.

~ Out of respect for my Jewish heritage I got some Chinese food on my way home tonight.

~ My father was very grumpy the whole weekend. And needy. Made me glad I live in LA.

~ I saw the new Harry Potter movie. Pretty exciting but uneven. Those kids are sure growing up.

Well, that's it. I just want this goddamn year to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home