Tuesday, December 20, 2005

With a little help from my friends...

.Every once and a while I need some help, crazy but true. Okay, there's this guy who I used to hang out (have casual sex) with. We have formed a friendship of sorts now that he has a live-in girlfriend. From a conversation we had tonight I believe he's happy with her. I'm happy for him. I just don't understand why he calls me sometime.

I have a few ideas though.

1. He really isn't happy and wants to know there will be sex in his future if he breaks up with this girl.

~ All I can say is there are no guarantees in life, sweetie. You might as well stay with her.

2. He's just checking to see if he still has "it" even though he is happy with his girlfriend.

~I hope we are better friends than that. Don't be lame.

3. He's happy with his girlfriend but hoping for something on the side.

~Keep dreaming and I've had enough bad karma this year.

4. He is strangely compelled to talk to me because my crazy life makes his domestic doldrums seem less tedious.

~Loser :P

5. And what I'm hoping to be true, that we are really friends and he really cares about me.

~Because I care about him and would really want to stay friends with him.

So, my loving readers of BTGUS, what do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, some very compelling arguments. I guess it could be anything. Men are such pigs.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Tell me about it, girl.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he just likes the conversation.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I'm hoping. He's pretty shallow so I wouldn't put it past him.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home