Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing much going on at the moment, so here...


1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being in bed with no obligations for the whole day

2. What is your greatest fear?
Never feeling worthwhile

3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Marilyn Monroe, no seriously.

4. Which living person do you most admire?
Oprah. If one objectively looks at her life and what she’s accomplished it’s nothing short of amazing...

5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My coldness

6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Maliciousness

7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
”Fuck” and “You know?”

8. What is your greatest regret?
I don’t really have regrets rather than I should’ve stayed home that night.

9. What is your greatest extravagance?
I go out to lunch five days a week.

10. What is your favorite journey?
From my car to my apartment when I get home from work

11. On what occasion do you lie?
When the truth could hurt me.

12. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
”goodness” rather than kindness

13. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I guess I’ll go with my nose, but I don’t seriously dislike anything about my appearance.

14. Which living person do you most despise?
Child molesters, those who abuse, and rapists

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Nah, he wasn’t that great…I’ll go with art.

16. When and where were you happiest?
When I was a little kid catching frogs in Michigan.

17. What is your current state of mind?
Frustrated.

18. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to instantly comprehend what ever I hear or read.

19. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be kinder.

20. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Inertia or what my sister and I call “Egginertia”.

21. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Self-pity

22. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A lap dog for a very rich person

23. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
I would do my life over again for fun.

24. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
That I can still love certain people in my life

25. What is your most treasured possession?
Independence

26. Where would you like to live?
In a big loft in the city

27. What is your favorite occupation?
Diva

28. What is your most marked characteristic?
Good style

29. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Interestingness with Intelligence a very close second

30. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Understanding

31. Who are your favorite writers?
Anyone who is honest

32. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

33. Who are your heroes in real life?
My friends, my mother (how cheesy!)

34. What do you value most in your friends?
Forgiveness, understanding, love, loyalty

35. What are your favorite names?
Henry, Jack, Emma, Isabel, Hannah, Sophie

36. What is it that you most dislike?
Not being able to escape

37. How would you like to die?
Unexpectedly

38. What is your motto?
”This too shall pass” at this very moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home