Sunday, June 25, 2006

Traffic Court: Part 1

Tomorrow it will be over! Since January, I have been waiting to for this goddamn traffic court date to come so I can move on with my life. I think it's hilarious that my court date coincides with my final week in my apartment. The shittyness (shittiness?) that I call 2005 will all end this very week. All the crappy jobs and firings, accidents, awful dates and other personal humiliations of last year end this week. Now I'm fresh to start a whole new shitty chapter in my life and I can't hardly wait!

My court date is at 8:30 AM. Fucking 8:30 in the fucking A-fucking-M. Today I went to the West Hollywood Sheriff's Station and had my ticket signed with a minimal condescending stop-asking-these-dumb-questions-you-dumb-bitch-I-have-donuts-to-eat smile from the cop. Well, you have to deal with dumb bitches like me when you pull over a green VW Beatles for no front license plate on Sunset Blvd. But you know I was a real threat to the driving public, so it was good that he got me when he did. I may have driven all over town causing no-front-license-plate hijinks! I'm crazy like that!

Later on, I'll fill you in on my wonderful day in traffic court in Traffic Court: Part 2! Stay posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home