Sunday, July 09, 2006

Compromise

Nothing is happening. Nothing at all. I want to describe my move home, but it wasn't quite the action-packed happening I had hoped for. My friend Brian helped me move which is an event in itself, because two months ago he wasn't even talking to me. In fact, he blocked me from every aspect of his internet world. Now I have him moving couches and making small talk with my father. It might have something to do with allowing him to touch my boobs oh so many years ago. Naw, I'm sure it was outta the kindness of his heart. Right?

I had no toilet for a week, just a hole in the ground. But I have a walk-in closet. Fancy! There is always food available and a cat to ignore me. They have TiVo and cable. I don't have to pay bills and the washer and dryer are just steps away. I always have someone to talk to when I feel like talking. There are doors and a back yard. I'll have my books with me and my car in a garage.

In exchange, I have to live in Montclair with my parents and work some crappy job.

Hmmm...Still wondering if I made the right choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

We all settle don't we?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home