Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good-Freaking-Morning...

I couldn't get to sleep last night, even though I drank half a bottle of red wine. Finally, at 5 AM, I drift off.

I didn't turn my alarm off, so it went off during a dream in which I'm a cast member of Beverly Hills 90210. I didn't even get to make out with Brandon.

Going back to sleep, I dreamed of a crazy man who used a machine-gun to shoot up a dead body until it's liquefied. The image of the puddle in the coffin almost made me puke. (In the dream, that is.)

Then I go to the living room to find that the cat has puked on my cell phone. The regurgitation managed to find every nook and cranny of the phone and most has dried into a cement-like substance.

Needless to say, I'm not taking any calls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home