Sunday, August 27, 2006

Advice on how to feel "Sexy"

I'm feeling a bit morbid this weekend, because I've beein obsessed with this site on serial killers. This interview with 'The Vampire of Paris', Nicola Claux, was oddly interesting. This quote, in reference to his cannibalism, made me chuckle:


Anything else you want to add?
Yeah, I have a message for people who smoke, do drugs, eat junk food, and drink alcohol. You are slowly poisoning your blood. You draw the vileness into your lungs. Cancer ravages your veins. You have no respect for your own body and flesh. I saw many of you lying on the slab. You make me feel sick. Your body is a walking trash can. Your meat disgusts me. This is specially aimed at girls: Do some sports, quit smoking, go on a protein diet, take care of your arterys. You will feel a lot sexier.

Just another reason for me to have another box of Milk Duds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you disgust me.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Then don't eat me.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home