Thursday, August 31, 2006

I get it. I'm an asshole and I deserve to be alone.

From snarky myspace emails to cat shit outside my bedroom door. I say stupid shit and I am an asshole. I get it. I have been put in my place.

I'm also drunk. On whiskey and diet rootbeer and vodka tonics.

I put on makeup and took pictures of myself to feel beautiful. All I feel is sad and alone.

I'm just asking for a little kindness and understanding. A little room to self-destruct. A bit of mercy in the end. A bit of love and patience.

We are all pitiful in our own ways.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

asshole.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

You know it. I plan on calling you later, so plan on telling me how wonderful I am.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me call you later around 7. and i'll try and think of nice things to say. i'll try.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I'll be waiting...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home