Saturday, October 13, 2007

Here today, thong tomorrow...

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THESE PANTIES:


I pulled into my garage last night and noticed that something was missing. There's a clothesline in my garage next to my washing machine where I hang my delicates and stuff I'm too cheap to dry clean. I noticed there was a big gap on that clothesline where two of my thongs used to be. After investigating closer I realized that they hadn't fallen off - they were gone!! Someone has stolen my thongs!!

Only my thongs were missing, because my blue tiger striped and unicorn boyshorts were left untouched. What the heck? I know that the garage door was left open the day before when I hung the panties out there, so I'm assuming the thong thief struck sometime in-between. I swear, I don't know if I want to live in a world where thongs can't hang on a clothesline without fear of perverts lurking around every corner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home