Friday, December 07, 2007

Creepy...

Sometimes my job at a movie theater requires me to sit in a display like glass booth which means I interact with a lot of strangers. Well, I was working yesterday and a guy walks by looks at me then walks on by. A minute passes. He walks past again, waves at me and says, "You're Debbye, right? We're myspace friends!" then laughs and walks off. I had no idea who this guy was, but he knew me! Needless to say, I was creeped out the rest of my shift. That was the first time that ever happened to me. I don't think that anything is gonna happen, but come on! That's unsettling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

Weird. That would probably cause me to close my Myspace account... assuming I still had one.

I once thought I saw a LiveJournal friend at a grocery store, though. It would have been all kinds of stalkerish to approach him... and it probably wasn't even him to begin with... but, it was strange.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Darin said...

It is wonky, huh?

I've had people - total strangers - approach me and start talking to me about my blog and certain events and situations that I've written about.

It's somewhat odd and surreal at the same time. However, I'll engage them in the conversation.

And then at the end - I'll say - "And what's your name again?"

Kinda like cheap trick.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home