Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pop Quiz!

Please leave your answers in the comment portion of the blog. And keep your eyes on your own test.

1. On a recent episode of The Dr Phil Show, Dr. Phil didn't believe a woman, who had slept with 15 men in the last four years, practiced safe sex during every encounter. With all sincerity I yelled what at the TV?

A) "I tend on towards the slutty side and I always use a condom!"
B) "15 men in four years! Ppft! That's nothing."
C) "It looks like she's living her best life already, Dr. Phil!"

2. How long did I sit in the hallway waiting for class to begin while a note saying that said class was cancelled was about two feet away from my head?

A) 20 minutes
B) 1 1/2 hours
C) Trick question! I didn't even go to class!

3. After having too much to drink I knocked a bowl out of my sister's hand. I sat down on the floor to pick up the mess and never made it back up. My brother-in-law and two of my sister's friends carried me by my arms and legs to the bedroom and left me on the floor where I proceeded to start crying and shouting, "I didn't do anything wrong!" What was in the bowl that I knocked out of my sister's hand?

A) Hummus
B) Crackers
C) My dignity

4. In this picture Puppadoodles my dog is thinking:

A) Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
B) Just one kiss and you'll be mine!
C) I shouldn't have had that extra cup of coffee.

5. What should I have for dinner?

A) A cheeseless pizza
B) Tofu, cous cous and broccoli
C) The rest of my supply of Uncle Eddie's Vegan Cookies

1 Comments:

Blogger Traci Anne said...

1.
C) "It looks like she's living her best life already, Dr. Phil!"

2
C) Trick question! I didn't even go to class! (this is always the best choice.)

3.
B) Crackers (I read about this on the PPK!)

4.
A) Damn, it feels good to be a gangster. (muthafuckaaaaa!)

5. What should I have for dinner?
C) The rest of my supply of Uncle Eddie's Vegan Cookies (that reminds me, I have vegan chocolate chip cookies waiting for me! Yesss)

I heart your blog!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home