Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Six Feet Under

I've been looking and printing up articles all day, so I'm a bit dazed right now.

Something happened yesterday that made me feel both free and heavy at the same time. I'm not gonna go into it, but it involves a boy named Brian who I was once in love with many, many years ago. Now, after ten years I'm done, drained of any love and affection I once had for this boy. Now I'm bordering on disgust that will soon turn into indifference. I hope.

But I once was in love. I once felt something that made me feel like I was a good person. And it ended badly. That's what happened. I no longer feel the need to reinvent history. I just want to live my life as it is, with honesty and integrity. It's over.

My last words to this corpse before I bury it, I will leave to Sia, because I've said all I wanna say:



(lyrics here)

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

Wow, that's three Brian posts in a row. I can't help but feel sorry for the guy--"A Work In Progress" has turned into, "Brian's A Prick"

7:50 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Then why don't the two of you go off somewhere and make out...

:P

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home