Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sitting by the dock of the bay, wasting time...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but I was once stopped because I didn't have my rear plate on my car. I guess a cop in Hollywood has nothing better to do...

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No, I keep them wide open

3. Ever been in love?
Yes, right now I'm in love with Annie's Goddess salad dressing, Sweet & Spicy Pecans (from Trader Joe's), Naked Pomegranate Blueberry juice, Lamb kabob and Marc Jacobs. Oh I've been in love with human beings as well...

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I've never been comfortable sleeping next to a neked man, so I guess I prefer sleeping alone.

5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
No, not really

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, I'm just lazy.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yep and that poor guy who was returning her sunglasses

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I know neither of these people personally, but Angelina Jolie's lips freak me out.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the basics

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No I always manage to get a nap in

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
If I can set them free I try to do so, but I hate those damn gnats that fly around my eyes.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run the red light?
Not intentionally because I just imagine there is some cop waiting to pull me over...

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of course.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
????

17. Have you ever Ice Skated?
Yes, I actually enjoy ice skating.

18. Do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time, but not last night for some reason.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
It's usually I'm crying so hard I laugh

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yellow Submarine, Norwegian Wood, She loves You, I wanna hold your hand, Lovely Rita Metermaid

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I've been very drawn to people at first sight...

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
Huh?

24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
Yes, it goes back to the days when my family had a game where the first kid who put on her seat-belt and shouted, "Seat-belts!" won. I haven't seen any prizes.

5. What talent do you wish you had?
To instantly comprehend what I read or hear.

Do you like Sushi?
Not really

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yep, a few times. Most recently a 2 by 4 flew out of a truck in front of me. I swerved out of the lane and kept my friend Kathy from being decapitated all without dropping my Venti Latte.

28. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing but a smile

30. Does size matter?
I'm assuming this question is referencing genitalia right? Well then yes, of course.

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No one comes to mind. Various members of the current administration might warrant my hate if I were to give them that much energy. I'd rather use my energy to wake up and live my life.

32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
I like both

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Just one? Hmm...JFK or his brother.

34. Do you have a relative in prison?
Yep, a second cousin was just arrested for 5 counts of cocaine trafficking.

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Uh, yes. I've actually injured myself doing so. If you ask nice enough I'll show you the scar

36. Do you know how to play chess?
Yeah, my friend Brian would make me play with him and I'd lose quickly so I could go on with my life. Not a fan of chess.

37. What food do you find disgusting?
Raw carrots make me gag. Ham is gross. Creme of Mushroom soup is pretty bad.

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Sure, as long as it's equal.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Um...nothing I wouldn't say to their face. If I wouldn't say it to their face they weren't really my friend.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes, I'm big for the underdog.

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, accidentally in some amorous situations

42. Have you danced around naked?
Yes, but it can be dangerous

43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
A few, but that was back when I was religious.

44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get?
That's what cable is for

45. Most embarrassing moment?
My whole life is one embarrassing moment after another

46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
I saw Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer at Sharky's

48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
Picking up Kathy Friday morning I screamed when I couldn't get around some slow cars. I have road rage at times.

49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in?
Yes, it's called my early twenties

50. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something?
No, not really. Just a regular old fan

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

You only dislike chess because you lack the discipline. Good to learn you at least know to concede when faced by a superior intellect.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

What some call conceding to a superior intellect, I call placating a whiny boy.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Just one? Hmm...JFK or his brother.


Don't you think they might be pretty smelly by now? At least, there's probably not much left.

;)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home