Saturday, March 25, 2006

Breathe some clean fresh air for a while...

Bagel's and Cream Cheese,
And Chocolate Candies
All very handy...
It is turning out to be a wonderful morning. First, see my little song above. It was inspired by the bag of goodies I bought last night and left on my kitchen counter. It also has a copy of Los Angeles magazine I will read later on my chocolate brown couch while watching a DVD and eating a candy bar (I like to multi-task on the weekends, something that will drive some lucky man crazy one day.)
Secondly, on the whole lucky man note, I have decided to start dating. I know I've been the Girl Who Cried Dating before, but I have a new resolve recently; namely, in May it'll be a year since I've bumped ulgies. Also, I want the whole companionship "thing" as well. I've even met a few guys who might have some potential. Hey, I have to work quickly, my anti-versery is coming up soon!
Which goes to my third reason I'm in such a grand mood this fine Saturday morning. Due to my lack of gettin' some and availability, I was contemplating doing something foolish. Then I talked to my friend Jen for about two hours last night and reluctantly realized that I don't really want to do what I was thinking of doing. I woke up with a twinge of doubt but soon recognize that my dignity is worth way more than a little booty (I think this little act of cognizance is the final cherry on my morning, in fact.)
So, I'm off! I have a clean apartment and maybe a trip to a coffee shop in front of me today. Don't hate; appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home