Sunday, March 26, 2006

London Calling!

It's a long story but my bed now has two mattresses and I literally have to step on the frame to get on. It's a bed only worthy of a princess and how I got it I don't know. I feel so lame and decadent sitting when I climb on top and look down over my spacial studio apartment. My fucking bed is as high as my hips! The sheer lunacy of my bed just reminds me of the attractiveness of the extraordinary. Don't you agree?

My parents delivered my mattress as well as the news that we are going to be spending Thanksgiving in England. I have to muster up the vacation days to spend a week in London, but I will find a way. I'm going to do all the things I didn't do when I was living there four years ago. Can you believe I didn't go to the Tate Modern? I know! There are a whole bunch of things I missed out on due to the depression that I will call my early twenties. Well, not this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home