Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Don't come around here no more

Oh boy.

I went on another date tonight and this time with Jorge, who designs the art for video games. Yeah, I won't be seeing him again. First of all he got drunk and kept touching me. At one point he started arguing with me and said I was "flawed". Finally in complete silence we walked to my car and he tried to kiss me so I had to jerk the head to the side so he wouldn't kiss my lips. You know it's a bad date when you sing a little song in your car about how glad you are the date is over. I called mine, "Oh thank god that date is over and I'm going home!"

It's the same complaint over and over again: he wasn't very smart, or interesting or engaging; I wasn't attracted to him; he kept trying to look down my shirt. He actually got annoyed with me when I asked him to tell me more about himself. Sorry, I thought people enjoyed talking about themselves, especially men. Isn't that what a date is? Letting people know who you are? Silly me.

Well, I'm talking to another guy, David. We haven't set a date yet, but it's bound to happen sooner or later. You know, when you fall off the horse, you should get right back on. Especially when you haven't ridden a horse in a year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Cormier said...

Hi - just a note to tell you that I enjoy reading you, I found your blog through Flickr. I laughed when I read about "riding a horse"! ;-) -patrick

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home