Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Le mer...

I wrote of a sleep inducing fantasy a few weeks ago and last night I saw a movie that actually acted it out to remarkable accuracy. It's called Mon Ange and stars Vanessa Paradis, who happens to be married to fellow high cheek boned actor Johnny Depp. She was just wonderful and the movie was lovely. She plays a prostitute who reluctantly lets a teenage boy follow her around, but soon she finds herself drawn to his innocence. She had a yearning for something to hope for and I could very much relate with that. At this very moment I feel so empty, so scraped out that having something to look forward to would be nice. I need to be filled up.

It was also sub-titled which I love more than toaster strudel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll fill you up, baby.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Oh, why start now?

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitch.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I love our little heart to hearts.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home