Thursday, May 04, 2006

Upside down you turn me

Last Two Weeks...

Highlights:

~ Afore mentioned perfect cup of coffee
~ My new hair cut which makes me look like a country singer from the 80's first thing in the morning.
~ The most recent episode of Lost. Holy plot twist!
~ Being referred to as "Walking Sin" by my friend Steve.
~ Having plenty to do even though I have nothing to do.
~ Finding a pair of Evangelical Jeans
~ Being able to read, go out with my friends and sleep in. Just like college.
~ An entire three day weekend my hetero-life partner Kathy.

Lowlights:

~ Awful Date!! Awful Date!! Awful Date!!
~ Having to tell the story of my recent sacking over and over again. I actually go from jovial to bitter in 3.5 seconds.
~ Indulging in bad habits like staying up until 2:30 AM, not eating, and not washing my hair for three days.
~ Having free time but no money.
~ Eating everything in my kitchen because I have to use my money for things like rent and bills. Last night I ate vegetarian beans mixed with whole wheat spaghetti and sugar-free Jell-O for dessert.
~ Feeling a need to figure out the rest of my life just so my mom won't worry. But the truth is I really have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home