Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dum De Dum...

Not really big on the depth lately. In fact my body is going crazy. I’ve changed my diet and my body isn’t sure what to do without the processed, fried and sugary foods. So my body’s become the equivalent of California weather; sunny and clear one moment then overcast and freezing the next weekend. I’ve lost weight. Eating only 1200 to 1300 calories a day can do that for you. It’s been about two weeks and I have yet to exercise. All in time, Buttercup.

Also, I haven’t had sex in over a year; so doing it again is rather like losing my virginity all over again without the bleeding and freaked out lover. I thought it was a UTI but then it hit me; it’s the sex. I don’t mind at all because I had sex. Yay for the sex.

But I’m sleepy and don’t feel very well. And my friend Steve didn’t call me back. That one hurt.

“Don’t poke the bear in the zoo”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home