Friday, May 05, 2006

All over the girl

Just checking in...

1. Name: Debbye
2. height: 5'3
3. Hair color: Reddish-Brown
4. Hair length: Past my shoulders
5. Hair style: Conservative Shag
6. Eye color: Chocolate brown
7. Shoe size: 7 ½
8. mood: Slightly Grumpy
9. sexuality: I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body
10.virgin: No, but it's been so long it might've grown back

10 LOVE LIFE

1. Have you ever been in love: Yep

2. Do you believe in love? Yep, I believe that love exists

3. Why did your last relationship fail?: Well, I was seeing someone and he wanted to see another girl, so...

4. Have you ever been heartbroken?: Yes, quite a few times. But not always in terms of love have I had my heartbroken. Life is heartbreaking at times

5. Have you ever broken someones heart?: Not that I know of, but maybe? My mom's?

6. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?: No.

7. Are you planning on getting married?: Eh...

8. Are you afraid of commitment?: I don't always make the best choices when it comes to relationships, so that makes me afraid of commitment.

9.Would you ever get married to someone of the same sex?: Yes, if every man on earth suddenly disappeared.

10. Would you ever have sex with someone of the same sex?: Yes, sure. Why not?


10 PREFERENCES (do you prefer to be?)

1. love or lust?: Right now, lust
2. Single or Taken?: Single
3. night or day?: Night
4. hook-ups or relationship?: Somewhere in-between.
5. tv or internet?: TV
6. Pepsi or coke?: Coke
7. wild night out or romantic night in?: Night in.
8. Saturday or Sunday?: Saturday
9. Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate
10. Phone or in person?: In Person

10 HAVE YOU EVERS

1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out?: No
2. Have you ever skinny dipped?: Yes
3. Have you ever done something you regret?: Not really
4. Have you ever bungee jumped?: No, because it's stupid
5. Have you ever been on a house boat?: Yes
6. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?: Yes
7. Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt?: Yes and I have the scars to prove it
8. Have you ever stayed up all night till the sun came up?: Yes
9. Have you ever been caught by your parents with a hickey? Yes, but I was an adult which is somehow sadder.
10. Have you ever been caught by your parents doing anything more than making out?: No, thank the lord

10 ARE YOU'S

1. Are you missing someone right now?: Yes
2. Are you in love with anyone?: No
3. Are you happy?: I'm a bit sad right now
4. Are you talking to anyone right now?: No. But I am talking to someone I might want to date. This question is rather ambiguous...
5. Are you bored?: Yes
6. Are you German?: Yep
8. Are you Italian?: Nope
9. Are your parents still married?: Yes for 39 years this summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home